What food comes into your mind while thinking of Mexican food? I am sure Taco is one of them. Taco Bell specialized in providing tacos and other Mexican food and always tried to create the best experience for customers. Thus, they provided a chance for the customer to provide feedback and suggestions to a tellthebell survey at tellthebell.ninja. You should give feedback about your latest visit as in return you can get a chance to win $500 cash in its sweepstakes.
There are some important things that you must understand before taking the tellthebell.com survey like rules, and pre-requisites. This satisfaction survey provides customer feedback about services and quality. When a customer gives honest review then the company will maintain its quality with advance level and visited clients increased more and participate more customers.
Taco Bell Survey Requirements
There a couple of things that you need to understand before taking part in the survey. When you take the survey not only are you providing ways for your favourite food chain to improve, you are standing at a chance to win 500 dollars in cash. This makes taking the survey rewarding and makes it a win-win situation on both sides. Here are the requirements to take the survey.
- The first and most important thing to take the survey is a valid receipt of the past days
- visit from any one of Taco Bell restaurants or outlets. Every receipt of Taco Bell has a unique survey code, which contains 16 digits.
- If the code is not available, you will need to mention the date, time, and the store number present in the receipt.
- An internet connection with a computer, smartphone or tablet to access the website of the survey at tellthebell.com.
- Participants age must at least 18 at the time of the survey to take part.
- Taco Bell Survey has 50 entry periods. So if you take part in one period, then you will not be able to take part in another one without a new receipt.
- You must be able to understand either English or Spanish as the survey only supports these two languages.
- Each receipt holds only one entry into the survey and takes part in the sweepstakes.
Rules To Enter TelltheBell Survey
In order to participate in a TelltheBell survey and stand to win the rewards for the Taco Bell Survey Sweepstakes, there are a few requirements and rules you need to meet.
- The participant in the survey must be legal residents of the United States.
- To be eligible for the survey, the candidate must be at least 18 years old.
- We should have a recent Taco Bell receipt. The survey code on the receipt is useful.
- One survey code of the receipt is eligible for only one survey.
- Familiarity with English or Spanish language.
- Employees working for Taco Bell are not eligible to take part in the survey and win rewards.
- An operating device such as a mobile or laptop.
- Internet connection access for the operating device to browse.